Monday, October 10, 2016

Building a Relationship with Christ

Hey Everyone!

This week we've been doing a lot of finding. I'm getting a lot better
at talking to people and not being scared of what to say! I'm actually
really enjoying tracting. I thought I wouldn't like it very much but
(right now) I really enjoy it!

We only saw Denise and John once this week but we're kind of letting
them sort out some of their issues. They need to figure out some
things between them first so it can be easier for us to teach them and
have the spirit in their lessons.

I realized something one day during personal study. Until I came on my
mission, I hate to say it, but I never really had a relationship with
Jesus Christ. I have a great relationship with my Heavenly Father, but
I never really tried to have one with Christ. I knew He's my Savior
and I'll forever be grateful for that, but I never really thought of
trying to have a relationship with Him. We were eating dinner with
some members of the ward and the husband told us that when people
around him say Christ's name in vain, he says, "Please don't say that.
He's my friend." Then they look at him all confused and ask "How is
Jesus Christ your friend?" I've been pondering on that for a little while
and I thought to myself that I want to call Christ my friend.

Jesus Christ is my best friend. I want you to think about that too.
How can you have a relationship with Christ? If you already have one
awesome! How can you strengthen it?

I hope you have a great week! I pray for you everyday!

Love,
Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission
Weatherford Zone
Azle Area

1. Exchange with Sister Havea
2. Sisters ☺️
3. Don't ask

No comments:

Post a Comment