Monday, October 17, 2016

It's October 17th!

Hello Everyone!

I just want to say that I'm so happy I can email today. October 17th
is super special. It's my favorite day of the year. Why? Because 20
years ago today a crazy girl was born. Who is that crazy girl? Me! My
birthday's on a p-day! Yay!!

Anyway, this week was super awesome! Kim B. Clark of the seventy came
to our mission and talked to us about how to be better missionaries!
It was amazing! That man is truly inspired of God! It was amazing to
spend almost the whole day with someone with that authority in the
church. It felt like I was on a spiritual high the whole day! It was
amazing!

We tracted an apartment complex and met some super nice people we're
going to go back and see! Apartment complexes are the best to tract in
because there's gotta be one person who wants to listen.

This weekend I realized how much I love the people here. This Ward and
these people feel just as much as my family as my ward at home does.
Some people found out it was my birthday and they invited us over and
offered to do things for us or take us places. When people talk about
their mission they always say how much they love the people who live
there, but I always thought, "How could you love all these people? You
weren't there for very long." Now I understand. When you have the
spirit with you, you start to see people the way the Lord sees them.
We're all children of God and He wants us all to return to Him. You
love as the Savior loves and it's amazing. It's hard to describe all
the love and joy the people bring.

I love all of you so much and I pray for you everyday. Remember that.
You're all amazing.
Love ❤️
Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission
Weatherford Zone
Azle Area

Mom's edit: These are pictures I got from the awesome people of Azle that are looking out for Sister Poulton on her birthday!
1. She went and got a haircut from Sis Calaway in her ward and was surprised with 40 red balloons (her fav color!) and a new hand-knit scarf!
2. She was taken out for a Mexican dinner by the Haughwoat family.
3. After dinner they came back and sang happy birthday and ate red velvet cake, her favorite!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment