Monday, November 14, 2016

President, you want me to do.....WHAT????

Letter from 10/31/2016

Happy Halloween!

So....transfers are on Wednesday and I knew I was getting a new
companion because Sister Nye is going home. The mission president
called last night and........I'M GOING TO BE A TRAINER!!!!!
AAAAAAHH!!!!! I'm really excited!! I get to train a new missionary! Oh
my gosh!!! Of course I'm feeling a little nervous. I've only been in
one area and I've only been in the mission field for 3 months, but if
the Lord wants me to train and thinks I'm ready to then I'll do it! I
meet her on Wednesday and I can't wait to show her Azle! I'm also
getting a new district leader and a new zone leader. It's going to be
really fun!

Anyway, on to what we did this week! We did a lot of service so that
was fun! A member of the Ward is getting ready to sell their house and
they asked us to help paint some rooms. And we volunteered to help
with an Eagle Scout project!

Other than that it's mostly been knocking on doors. That's fine I like
meeting new people while tracting, but it's not the most effective.
But hey, maybe we started something and they'll remember missionaries
knocking on their door!

Other than that there's not really much to update. I'm so excited to
be a trainer and have new experiences!

Hope you have a great week! I pray for all of you!
Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1. Painting the Haughawout's house
2. Sister Lutz tagging along
3. Our district is CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment