Monday, April 24, 2017

Howdy from Texas! April 17, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a good week! I know I did! Sorry I didn't send a
group email last week, but I'm emailing now! Repentance is real!

Yesterday was Easter and I love Easter time! It's a great time to
think about the Savior and His resurrection. He lives so we can all
live again! I loved sharing the church's Easter video "Prince of
Peace" with everyone. The spirit is SO STRONG whenever you watch it.
Honestly when the church announced a new video I was being a little
skeptical. I kept thinking, "How could this one be better than
'Because of Him?!' We use that one all the time!" Then I watched the
new one and felt the Peace that comes with it and thought, it IS just
as good. I love being a missionary and having the opportunity to talk
about the Savior all day everyday ☺️

On a more sad note, Louie doesn't want to meet with us anymore. We're
really sad, but everyone has their own freedom to choose.

In other news transfers are this week.....and me and Sister Giles are
staying together! Yay!! We're so excited to be together for at least 3
months! Yay!

The 20th is this week and that means I've been a missionary for 9
months 😳 WHAT??? How did this happen?! My mission is half-way over!
Where has the time gone?! The past 9 months have been the most amazing
9 months of my life. Yes there have been good times and hard times,
but I've learned so much everyday! And the crazy thing is, there's
still 9 months to go! Woohoo!

Being a missionary is the greatest thing I've ever done. I'm so
grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord and testify of
the Savior Jesus Christ everyday!

I love all of you! Keep being awesome and remember when the hard times
come, the Lord is always with you. He never abandons you even when you
feel alone. That's when you get on your knees and pray. I promise you
He will answer.

Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1. Selfie!
2-3. 3rd exchange with Sister Havea!
4. Love this quote. Remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment