Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Deep in the Heart of Texas - Week 2/27/2017

Hello Lovely People!

First off, you're all amazing! You've all played a big role in my life
and I wouldn't be the person I am today if you weren't a part of it!

Okay now onto this past week! Good news! Raymond came to church again!
Yay! Yay! Yay! He really enjoyed it and made some friends in the Ward!
Earlier this week we talked to him about baptism, and he said he'd
think and pray about it. Oh my gosh! That is HUGE!!! He's come such a
long way! We're really hoping he'll gain that desire to follow the
example of Jesus Christ and be baptized.

We saw Aidan and his family this week! We haven't seen them for a few
weeks because they were all sick. This week we had a really good
discussion about the atonement. The spirit was really strong and you
could tell they all felt it. I love talking about the atonement! (As
you all know. I talk about it in most of my emails 😉)

Crazy to think I've already been out on my mission for 7 months! Time
goes by so fast! It feels like yesterday and yet it feels like a year
ago I was in the MTC freaking out about being a missionary! What the
heck happened?

Well it's a short email this week, but I mean every word! You're all
amazing! I can feel the power from your prayers all the time! Thank
you for all the love and support! I love all of you SO MUCH!

"Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things will
always work out."
~Gordon B. Hinckley

Love,
Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1. Exchange in The Shire!
2. Jk it was in Denton.
3. Love the welcome mat.
4. Texas name-tag. I'm official ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment