Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Flower Mound - Week of 1/30/2017

Hello Everyone!

Oh my gosh I love my new area! The houses are beautiful, the people
are nice, and it's a city area! Love it!

 My companion's name is Sister Thomson and she's a sweetheart! We
actually came out to the mission at the same time which doesn't happen
very often. We've been having lots of fun together :)

Wow I have a lot more respect for the missionaries who are in charge
of stakes. Two wards is EXHAUSTING. Yet it's really cool. You see two
different ways things are done which is really interesting.

I haven't met all of the investigators here yet but I can tell you
about the ones I have met! There are two teenagers named Alyssa and
Sam who are brother and sister. Their parents joined the church in
August and it's really helped their family. Their kids haven't joined
yet but they're opening up to the lessons more now which is really
great. They come to church sometimes and it seems like they've been
progressing a lot lately!
We're also teaching a part member family (not every family member has
been baptized) named the Hodges. Sister Hodges is a member of the
church but her husband Chuck and son Aiden aren't. Aiden seems more
interested in taking the lessons than Chuck but hopefully we'll change
that ;)

Flower Mound is great! I'm really excited to teach the people here and
share my testimony with them! I know the Lord put me in Flower Mound
for a reason and I'm really excited to fulfill my purpose here!

Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1. New comp!
2-3 Sidewalk chalk: fun for kids AND missionary work!

No comments:

Post a Comment