Monday, January 23, 2017

Transfers!

Hello Everyone!

To start off, I have some news that can be both good and bad depending
on how you look at it. Transfers are this Wednesday and I'm leaving
Azle. I'm really sad to be leaving because these people have become my
family, but if I really do feel like that it means it's time to go. I
knew it was coming because I'm finishing training Sister Marks, it's
just weird that transfers are already here.

But it's okay! A new area and a new companion means new adventures!
The city is called Flower Mound and I'm covering two wards. TWO
WARDS!!! That's crazy! I'm really excited! Also Sis. Marks is now
going to be a trainer too! Im so excited for her! (It also means I did
my job right haha!)

Well I don't have much to say this week. It's very surreal that I'm
actually leaving my first area. It's the only place I've known for the
past six months. It's a great area full of great people and great
memories!

I love all of you! Have a great week! Hopefully my pictures make up
for the lack of words!

Love,
Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

P.S. The mission office isn't forwarding mail to us anymore so if you
want my new address you can ask me. ☺️

Pictures!
1-2: Fun with this crazy district!
3: Tracting in Texas. Enough said.
4: That's what I call a longhorn!
5-8: See ya' laters. (I hate goodbyes.)





No comments:

Post a Comment