Friday, August 11, 2017

Arlington July 17, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Wow so much has happened this week! It's been CRAZY!!

So the Arlington YSA (young single adult) Ward was just the zone
leader area, but now what we're doing is taking half of their Ward. So
we're pretty much opening a new area IN A TRIO!! Let me tell ya, this
past week was STRESSFUL! But it really helps that I already knew the
other two sisters in the trio really well. And I already know the Zone
Leaders who have pretty much become our best friends since we keep
bothering them about information. Haha!

But let's not focus on the stress! Arlington is great! All of my areas
have been so different from each other! Arlington is the metroplex of
the metroplex. It's great! And I love being in a YSA Ward. You feel
comfortable right away because everyone's your age. Also college
students are great at missionary work!

We have a few investigators! First is Kiemorean. He's 19 and when we
first met him I totally thought he was 23 or 24. He's so mature! He
really wants to be baptized so if y'all could keep him in your prayers
that would be great!

We also have Kevin who has a baptism date for August 19th! We haven't
actually met him yet but according to his teaching record he sounds
great!

Well because of all this craziness going on, I've really seen the
importance of relying on the Lord during rough times. I asked Heavenly
Father, "Why did you ask me of all people to be in this trio to open
this area? Why me?" Then the answer I got was "Because I trust you
with this." We may not know why and sometimes we may feel like there's
a lot on our plate, but Heavenly Father gives us trusts us with hard
situations. And if we turn to Him we'll be able to handle them. He
trusts us so we should have trust in ourselves. We can do anything
with faith in the Lord.

Well that's all for this week! Love y'all! Until next time! ❤️

Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1.) Texas Rangers Stadium!
2.) Coulson! (Our trio name. Trios are a party!)
3.) Arlington Star
4-8.) Scrubbing our nasty apartment. 😫


No comments:

Post a Comment