Friday, August 11, 2017

Transfers July 10, 2017

Hey hey hey!

This week has been awesome! First off happy 4th of July everyone! It's
an awesome time to remember all of the freedoms we're so blessed to
have in this beautiful country! We have the right to worship our God
freely! I truly am grateful to live in this country!

It was pretty much a Jones week! For 4th of July we volunteered at
something called the Freedom Fest. It's a huge celebration Flower
Mound has every year. There's booths with food, a car show, bands, all
sorts of stuff! We just stood at the gate and showed people where to
go. While we were doing that, guess who shows up at the gate? Alyssa
and her family! They saw us and said, "Hey! What are y'all doing
here?! And you're wearing pants! I didn't think y'all owned pants!!"
😂😂😂 They're my favorite! Then on Wednesday we had a lesson with the
Jones family but Alyssa had to work so we didn't see her. Friday we
brought David (Alyssa's dad) a birthday cake, then Saturday we helped
set up for a birthday party they were throwing him. So yeah we saw
them almost everyday this week! It was awesome!

In other news I'm being transferred to the Arlington YSA Ward! I'm so
excited I've been wanting to serve in a YSA Ward for a long time! I'm
also going to be in a trio with Sister Clonts and Sister Thomson. Yes
it's the same Sister Thomson I was with my first transfer in Flower
Mound! I'M SO EXCITED!!! And Sister Clonts was in my district here a
little while ago so I'm already really good friends with both of them!
I'm so excited!!!! Aaaah!!!

I am excited to go to Arlington, but I'm really sad to be leaving
Flower Mound. My 6 months here have had its ups and downs, but I've
loved it. The people here are amazing and I'm so glad I've had the
opportunity to serve around them for so long. I'm excited for new
adventures and new things to learn!

Hope y'all have a great week! I'll let you know how it is in
Arlington! Remember I pray for you everyday and you mean a lot to me.
Love you!

Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1.) 4th of July!
2.) Lewisville Zone
3.) They tried to kick Elder Herod out of the picture haha!
4.) 4th with the Jones family! (Alyssa's the one on the very end.)




No comments:

Post a Comment