Friday, August 11, 2017

Father's Day June 19, 2017

Hey Everyone!

Sorry about the lack of emails last week. Nothing eventful happened so
there was nothing to email about. So..... But don't worry I'm still
alive!

I want to start out by thanking all the wonderful father's in the
world. Wherever you are you have a huge impact on your children's
lives. And that includes father figures as well. Most of all I want to
thank my dad for being the greatest dad in the world. He's taught me
so much about faith, living the gospel, being a missionary, and
remember to laugh and smile everyday! I'm proud to say my dad is my
best friend. He's the greatest dad I could ask for. Love you! 😘

Now if our father here on earth feels that way about us imagine how
much our Heavenly Father loves us. He's always here and never leaves
our side. He wants to hear from us so don't forget to pray to him
EVERYDAY and listen for what He tells you. He loves you so much. Don't
you ever, ever forget that.

We had an exchange with the Sister Training Leaders (STLs) in Denton
and we didn't know this but they had Stake Conference that day. Guess
who was there? The apostle Quentin L. Cook! So we unexpectedly heard
from an apostle! He's the cutest little old man and you can tell he
genuinely loves everyone! The spirit is so strong around him! You
couldn't doubt he's an apostle! Such a cool experience!

Alyssa is still in Oklahoma so we didn't meet with her this week. But
don't worry we have her phone number and she's doing well.

Hope y'all have a great week! Keep praying and striving to be the
person God wants you to be! You're all amazing and I love you!

Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1. 🎶 I like to ride my bicycle! 🎶
2. Gray bar! (If you were in my drama class senior year you get it 🤣)
3. Strange rubber duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment