Friday, August 11, 2017

Howdy Y'all! June 26, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Exciting news! Alyssa's back in town! Woohoo! We're seeing her this
week and we're so excited and happy!

We saw Susan and she told us about some family problems she's been
having. As she did so I remembered something we talked about in
District Meeting a few days before. When you read scriptures with
them, tell them the background of the verse and how it relates to
them. Then I felt like I should read to her some verses in 1 Nephi. I
told her the prophet in this verse had some brothers who were
rebellious and whined to their father when he asked them to do a hard
thing. I then read 1 Nephi 3:5-7 and told her that when she asks for
the Lord's help He will give her the strength she needs to handle this
situation. She was really touched and the spirit was really strong.
The Book of Mormon is amazing and I know without a doubt it will help
you through ANY situation you're in! Trust the Lord and turn to Him in
times of need. I promise He'll help you!

Well that's all I have this week! Sorry it was kind of slow so there's
not much to update on. I hope y'all have a great week! You're amazing
every single one of you! Love y'all!

"Repentance is His gift to us purchased at a very dear price." ~Elder
D. Todd Christofferson
(Repentance is a happy thing. Don't be scared of it.)

Sister Poulton
Texas Fort Worth Mission

Pictures!
1.) Bowling p-day!
2.) I knew Texas was the best place for me!
3.) our companionship in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment